My services as a grant application writer, editor and proofreader help small business owners and professionals be successful in grant, award and scholarship applications.
I achieve this by:
- understanding the requirements of your application
- helping you develop full and meaningful responses to questions
- ensuring all application standards are met
- using appropriate language that is accurate, concise, clear, relevant and engaging
- rephrasing sentences to remove repetition and waffle
- reorganising paragraphs to improve flow and readability
- using a range of sentence structures to maintain interest and enhance fluency
Please call me today to talk about how I can help you – 0427 300 462.
“I know that I can call on Alison to provide seamless assistance with writing or editing quality submissions.”
“Alison is an absolute master at creating copy (the script for my radio ad) that’s enticing & creative.”
“I gave Alison dot points for my website copy and she put it together in a way that flows and is easy to read.”
“Alison transformed my existing content (webinar, slides and workbooks) into a neat little mini course and email sequence.”
“Alison structured & edited the content for my online course, adding learning objectives, summaries of ‘takeaways’ & clear instructions/examples for the activities.”
“Alison revised my website copy. Now it’s punchy, describes my services, speaks directly to my ideal client and is easy to read.”